Smart Device Functions:
Type a page name and press Enter. You'll jump to the page if it exists, or you can create it if it doesn't.
To create a page in a module other than user32, prefix the name with the module name and a period.
Tips & Tricks:
ASFW_ANY = -1 // by MSDN
Alternative Managed API:
Do you know one? Please contribute it!
The system restricts which processes can set the foreground window. A process can set the foreground window only if one of the following conditions is true:
- The process is the foreground process.
- The process was started by the foreground process.
- The process received the last input event.
- There is no foreground process.
- The foreground process is being debugged.
- The foreground is not locked (see LockSetForegroundWindow).
- The foreground lock time-out has expired (see SPI_GETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT in SystemParametersInfo).
- No menus are active.
The LockSetForegroundWindow API
8/22/2016 4:57:16 AM - calebedhouse-220.127.116.11
The SystemParametersInfo API
10/30/2013 5:50:28 PM - -18.104.22.168
Please edit this page!
Do you have...